Landisville Cub Scouts from Pack 37 and the Hempfield Fire Department are teaming up to host its Annual 2018 Memorial Day Flea Market in Salunga – Spaces for 2018 Are Now Available…
Memorial Day Flea Market – Crafters, Artists & Vendors Wanted
Join 1,000’s of Shoppers Memorial Day May 28th Flea Market whole-community event. The event kicks off on Monday, May 28th @ 7am at the Hempfield Fire Department located at #19 Main Street, Salunga and continues until 4pm. The flea market boasts (20×20) field spaces @ $25/each and pavilion spaces w/8’ foot tables @ $27/each plus there’s plenty of space for Food & Beverage vendors @ $50 each. Returning participants please be sure to ask about our ‘Preferred Partnerships’ costing.
Pack 37 Cub Scout Memorial Day Volunteer Coordinator
Cell: (717) 725-0166
Be sure to follow the below guidelines for the race.
- Car Specifications: Width: – 2-3/4″; Length – 7″; Weight – Not over 5 Ounces; Width between wheels – 1-3/4″
- The car must have been made during the current year (year in which derby is being held) – Cannot use previous years cars – Pinewood Derby Car kits supplied by the pack
- Wheel bearings, washers, and bushings are prohibited.
- The car shall not ride on springs.
- Only official Cub Scout Grand Prix Pinewood Derby wheels and axles are permitted.
- Only dry lubricant is permitted.
- Details, such as steering wheel and driver are permissible as long as these details do not exceed the maximum length, width and weight specifications.
- The car must be free-wheeling, with no starting devices.
- Each car must pass inspection by the official inspection committee before it may compete.
- If, at registration., a car does not pass inspection, the owner will be informed of the reason for failure, and will be given time within the official weigh-in time period to make the adjustment.
- After final approval, cars will not be re-inspected unless the car is damaged in handling or in a race.