Race Day is March 8th at 1:00pm at Zion Lutheran Church in Landisville PA
Concessions will be served and the event is open to the public!
Be Sure to Follow these Rules!
- Car Specifications: Width: – 2-3/4″; Length – 7″; Weight – Not over 5 Ounces; Width between wheels – 1-3/4″
- The car must have been made during the current year (year in which derby is being held) – Cannot use previous years cars – Pinewood Derby Car kits supplied by the pack
- Wheel bearings, washers, and bushings are prohibited.
- The car shall not ride on springs.
- Only official Cub Scout Grand Prix Pinewood Derby wheels and axles are permitted.
- Only dry lubricant is permitted.
- Details, such as steering wheel and driver are permissible as long as these details do not exceed the maximum length, width and weight specifications.
- The car must be free-wheeling, with no starting devices.
- Each car must pass inspection by the official inspection committee before it may compete.
- If, at registration., a car does not pass inspection, the owner will be informed of the reason for failure, and will be given time within the official weigh-in time period to make the adjustment.
- After final approval, cars will not be re-inspected unless the car is damaged in handling or in a race.